DNPod 015: Running to Other Voices
I signed up for my first 10K run. This is kind of a big deal for me. I’ve had a tortured history with running. In this essay I run through my troubled past with this kind of exercise, how I’ve been working through it, and how motivational language often gets the process of overcoming these kinds of barriers wrong.
Related D&N articles:
Find the original blog post at DesigningandNeighboring.com.
Support Designing and Neighboring by:
- Contributing a small amount monthly through Patreon.
- Rating and reviewing the podcast on iTunes.
- Sharing the podcast or the blog through your social media of choice.
- Signing up for my quarterly D&N email updates.
- Follow me on Facebook or Twitter
You can also:
- Contact Kelly through Facebook or Twitter or by using this form.
- Download free ebooks of various longer D&N essays.
- Find out about books in progress.
All music is by Nori. Most is from their World Anew album.
In this episode:
Intro music: “Footprints”
Used with permission.
Find Nori at NoriBand.com, at Band Camp, or on Facebook.