DNPod 013: Releasing Fear – A Compline Liturgy
Some verses and prayers I practice before sleeping to let go of my fears and look forward to living tomorrow in trusting courage. You can find a downloadable PDF of the liturgy on the “Downloads” page.
Related D&N articles on spiritual practices:
- An Examen of Rejection and an Examen of Acceptance
- Fear-Based Learning
- Forsaken, Afflicted, and Waiting: An Advent Prayer from Psalm 22
Find the original blog post at DesigningandNeighboring.com.
Support Designing and Neighboring by:
- Contributing a small amount monthly through Patreon.
- Rating and reviewing the podcast on iTunes.
- Sharing the podcast or the blog through your social media of choice.
- Signing up for my quarterly D&N email updates.
- Follow me on Facebook or Twitter
You can also:
- Contact Kelly through Facebook or Twitter or by using this form.
- Download free ebooks of various longer D&N essays.
- Find out about books in progress.
All music is by Nori. Most is from their World Anew album.
In this episode:
Intro music: “Footprints”
Interludes: “Waiting to Fall”
Used with permission.
Find Nori at NoriBand.com, at Band Camp, or on Facebook.