DNPod 012: I Desired Dragons
A discussion of some silly sketches I made of dragons for my classroom meanders through my design education, ethical theory, and classroom management.
Images referenced in the essay:
Find the original blog post at DesigningandNeighboring.com.
Support Designing and Neighboring by:
- Contributing a small amount monthly through Patreon.
- Rating and reviewing the podcast on iTunes.
- Sharing the podcast or the blog through your social media of choice.
- Signing up for my quarterly D&N email updates.
- Follow me on Facebook or Twitter
You can also:
- Contact Kelly through Facebook or Twitter or using this form.
- Download free ebooks of various longer D&N essays.
- Find out about books in progress.
All music is by Nori. Most is from their World Anew album.
In this episode:
Intro and outro music: “Footprints”
Used with permission.
Find Nori at NoriBand.com, at Band Camp, or on Facebook.