DNPod 011: Art & Justice – Imagining Justice
The second part of a series on art and justice in which I briefly explore of the role of imagination in justice and in partaking of chocolate chip cookies.
Related D&N articles on art and justice:
- Art & Justice Part One: Inside
- An Abundance of Time: Walter Brueggemann’s “Sabbath as Resistance”
- Lynching Today: Reflections on “The Cross and the Lynching Tree” by James Cone
Find the original blog post at DesigningandNeighboring.com.
Support Designing and Neighboring by:
- Rating and reviewing the podcast on iTunes.
- Sharing the podcast or the blog through your social media of choice.
- Signing up for my quarterly D&N email updates.
- Follow me on Facebook or Twitter
You can also:
- Contact Kelly through Facebook or Twitter or using this form.
- Download free ebooks of various longer D&N essays.
- Find out about books in progress.
All music is by Nori. Most is from their World Anew album.
In this episode:
Intro and outro music: “Footprints”
Used with permission.
Find Nori at NoriBand.com, at Band Camp, or on Facebook.