DNPod 010: Blog Post 50 – Faithfulness
As I write my fiftieth blog post a reflect on writing practices, faithfulness, and my trusty vintage alarm clock.
Related D&N articles on faithfulness:
- “Born Again” Reconsidered
- Forsaken, Afflicted, and Waiting: An Advent Prayer from Psalm 22
- Loneliness Among Crossed Arms and Casseroles
- Faithful Kingdom Work
- Justice, Peace, and Faithfulness: A Thank You Letter to Nicholas Wolterstorff
Related D&N articles on writing:
Find the original blog post at DesigningandNeighboring.com.
Support Designing and Neighboring by:
- Rating and reviewing the podcast on iTunes.
- Sharing the podcast or the blog through your social media of choice.
- Signing up for my quarterly D&N email updates.
- Follow me on Facebook or Twitter
You can also:
- Contact Kelly through Facebook or Twitter or using this form.
- Download free ebooks of various longer D&N essays.
- Find out about books in progress.
All music is by Nori. Most is from their World Anew album.
In this episode:
Intro and outro music: “Footprints”
Used with permission.
Find Nori at NoriBand.com, at Band Camp, or on Facebook.